POP for Churches
Training for an entire Church – Leadership, Staff, Parents and Student congregation
**By purchasing the Student Course, you agree to the terms in the Power Over Predators Licensing Agreement. To view our Licensing Agreement, please click here.
The Power Over Predators program is licensed annually and includes:
- Three, 45-minute lessons teaching students and parents to identify and overcome suicide, self-harm, bullying, sex trafficking, sexting, sextortion, unhealthy relationships, and internet safety
- Courses are easily delivered in person or online
- Supporting Materials for teachers and parents
- Comprehensive Instruction Guide
- Student Worksheets
- Discussion Guides
- Program Evaluation Forms
- Supportive PowerPoint presentations
- Parent Video Series - Parents are educated with an emphasis on how to connect with their kids and facilitate healthy supportive relationships through our 8-part parent video series.
- Leaders gain professional development hours as they learn to recognize and address the severity of these issues among their students
- Program support and technical support is included and is available Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm PST.
Got questions? We are here to help. Contact us via email at email@example.com.